Our LPNs are trained to perform the basic nursing care necessary to ensure patients’ comfort. Their role involves more direct interaction with patients as compared to RNs and they have more responsibilities compared to CNAs. LPNs can work in a variety of healthcare systems such as hospitals, rehabilitation centers, clinics, and nursing homes, among others.
Depending on the specific state’s regulations, our LPNs’ tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Planning and managing patient care according to each patient’s needs
- Obtaining patient vital signs and reporting changes to doctors and supervisors
- Assisting physicians during rounds of residents’ rooms
- Assigning and delegating duties to non-licensed nursing staff
- Explaining procedures and treatment protocols to residents/patients
- And more
To know more about our LPNs and how you can enlist their help today, please give us a call at 414-544-6891 or send us a message here today!